Reasons to do a reset:
- Hearing static
- Lifter not engaging properly
- Battery not holding a full charge (talk time reduced)
- Press both the call control button and the listening volume/mute buon for 5 seconds. When the talk indicator light blinks, release both buttons. The headset is not powered off.
- Press the call control button again. The talk indicator light will again blink briefly to indicated the headset is back to normal operation
- Disconnect the AC charger from the AC charging jack for 5 seconds.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org