Reasons to do a reset:
- Hearing static
- Lifter not engaging properly
- Battery not holding a full charge (talk time reduced)
- Press the Talk Button and both +/- buttons in for 5 seconds until the Talk Indicator Light begins to flash green. Release all three buttons.
- Press the Talk Button again until the Indicator Light blinks briefly and release. Your headset is now in normal operational mode.
- The last step is to unplug the AC power adapter for 5 seconds, then reconnect. You can do this by unplugging at the wall or the bottom of the CS70/CS70 base (as pictured).
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org