Jabra PRO 900 Adjusting Dial Tone Switch
Reasons to adjust configuration switch:
- Set Clear Dial tone
- View the backside of your Jabra PRO 900 headset to access the settings buttons
- Put on the headset, and make a test call.
- While on a call, rotate the clear dial tone switch from A to G, as illustrated, and listen in the headset for a clear dial tone.
- Stop at the letter that provides the optimal audio.
- Determine the best switch position. The dial tone should be strong, clear and un-distorted.
- Return the desk phone handset to the receiver, or press the headset button on the desk phone.
- When finished, return the front panel to the base.
- Changes made to the clear dial tone only apply to desk phones.
Note: If after adjusting the dial tone switch the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org