Cannot hear a signal in the headset when the telephone is ringing:
- Make sure the Ring Sensor On/Off button is on.
- Adjust the Ring Sensor’s sensitivity.
Instructions on adjusting the two setting are outlined below:
1) Turning the Ring Sensor On/Off button on:
- If the red Ring Sensitivity LED is flashing, the Ring Sensor is off.
- Press the button on the front of the lifter to reactivate.
2) Adjust the Ring Sensor’s sensitivity:
- While the phone is ringing, turn the Ring Sensitivity knob until the Ring Sensor Led lights or you detect the signal in your headset. For best performance , stop turning as soon as the LED lights or when you detect the signal in your headset.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | email@example.com