Jabra PRO920 – Manual Configure the GN1000 setting
Start setup mode
- Put on the headset. If you have a lifter (GN1000) connected, ensure the arm of the lifter is in the down position.
- Simultaneously press and hold both headset volume buttons until the voice prompt says “Setup” and then release the buttons.
- The headset buttons are used to cycle through the settings and values.
- The base lights , or voice prompts are used to indicate which setting and value is currently selected.
- To set the GN1000 setting, cycle through the setting and values to reflect below. (ie: headset icon flashes 4x, battery icon is solid green).
End setup mode
- When finished, simultaneously press and hold both headset volume buttons until the voice prompt says “Goodbye” and then release the buttons.
- The base will restart and update the settings, indicated by the white battery icon on the base.
Note: If after completing the above steps the problem persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | email@example.com