The microphone on the Jabra PRO9450 wireless headset may need to be adjusted based on your talking volume level. If you experience feedback/echo while talking the microphone volume may be too high.
Set the microphone volume:
- Ensure the headset is docked, and then press the desk phone button on the base keypad until the desk phone icon changes to the color ‘white’.
- Remove the front panel of the Jabra PRO 9450 base, as illustrated below;
- Put on the headset. The desk phone icon will change to the color ‘Green’. If the icon does not change, tap the desk phone button on the base keypad.
- Get a dial tone by pressing the headset button on the desk phone, or by lifting the desk phone handset.
- Make a test call. Dial a friend or colleagues phone number using the desk phone.
- If your speaking volume is too quiet or too loud, adjust the microphone volume on the base, as illustrated. Ensure the listener does not adjust their own volume.
- If you are experieincing feedback/echo adjust the volume button to the left to lower the volume to a point that the feedback/echo goes away and your voice is not to low for your caller.
- When finished, end the call and return the front panel of the Jabra PRO 9450. Changes made to the microphone volume switch only apply to desk phone.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org