Reasons to do a reset:
- Hearing static
- Lifter not engaging properly
- Battery not holding a full charge (talk time reduced)
- Place the headset in the base station. Then unplug the power supply cable from the base station.
- Remove the headset from the base station.
- Remove the battery (located in the earpierce). Keep out for 10 seconds. Reassemble battery.
- Then place the headset in the base station and thereafter connect the power supply cable again.Several lights on the base station will flash. A green light will remain illuminated.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org