Plantronics Savi Series Reset Instructions
Reasons to do a reset:
- Hearing static
- Lifter not engaging properly
- Battery not holding a full charge (talk time reduced)
1) Place the headset in the base station.
2) Please and hold the sliver button below the Bluetooth icon on the charging/base unit.
3) The light will flash red/green, hold until the light is solid green. Then release the button
4) Then unplug the power supply cable from the base station.
5) After 10 seconds, plug the power supply cable back into the base station.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org