Reasons to switch modes:
- If using a lifter or EHS cable the wrong mode will cause a lack of reliable performance of the lifter/EHS
- Wrong mode may result in no audio in headset or handset
- Place the headset onto the base. Make sure that the base display (lights) is turned towards you.
- With the headset resting on the base, press the volume control keys “+ and -“, simultaneously (hold approx 6-8 seconds), until the red Online indicator on the headset starts to flash rapidly.
- You are n ow in interface switching mode, and can set the GN9120/9125 to work with your telephone’s interface.
- Now you may use the “+ or -” volume control button to move between the individual software modes. The unit’s 3 indicators shows which iterface the GN9120/9125 is in. Push volume button until you see the mode applicable to you. See the illustration below to determine the type of interface.
Note: If after completing the mode switching the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org