Jabra PRO9400 Reset Instructions
Reasons to do a reset:
- Hearing static
- Lifter not engaging properly
- Battery not holding a full charge (talk time reduced)
1) Place the headset in the base station.
2) Then unplug the power supply cable from the base station.
3) Remove the headset from the base station. Turn off the headset by pressing and holding the talk button (4 LED lights on headset will flash rapidly red, then stop).
4) Place the headset back in the base station
5) Plug the power supply cable back into the base station (Headset will automatically turn back on).
Note: If after resetting the headset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org