Jabra 9300e Reset Instructions
Reasons to do a reset:
- Hearing static
- Lifter not engaging properly
- Battery not holding a full charge (talk time reduced)
- Place the headset in the base station. Then unplug the power supply cable from the base station.
- Remove the headset from the base station.
- Remove the battery pack by sliding the backside of the headset speaker-housing downwards. Keep apart for 10
- Slide the battery pack onto the headset again—the LED on the head set will turn solid blue for 2 seconds. Then place the headset in the base station and thereafter connect the power supply cable.
- The four LED’s on the base station will then flash green once. The LED on the headset will flash blue once after 5 seconds.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org