NRG TeleResources (NRG) Return Policy
- All product retuns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You can obtain an RMA number by by contacting NRG directly: 888-753-7300, or by filling out the form below.
- Product being returned for refund or exchange must be received by NRG within 30 days of the invoice date.
- All product must be returned in it’s original condition with all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items included with the product.
- Non compliance with any of the information outlined above, may be subject to a restocking fee.
- NRG TeleResources does not charge restocking fees for returns of defective product or if you received the wrong product due to a shipping error. Return shipping label will be provided for all these returns.