Plantronics Savi W700 – Connecting to Mobile Phone
Your mobile phone can be paired to multiple headsets and hands-free devices, but it can only be connected to one device at a time.
- Press down and hold th Bluetooth pairing button (4 seconds) on the Savi base until the LED indicator flashes red, and blue. The base will remain in this mode for 10 minutes. If it goes off, you will need to press it again.
- Navigate to the bluetooth options on your mobile device. Place Bluetooth mobile phone into search mode. Select SAVI 7xx from the list of found devices.
- If prompted by mobile phone, type 0000 as passcode. Bluetooth LED indicator on the base will turn solid blue when the base has an active connection with the mobile phone.
- While wearing the headset, short press the mobile button on the base.
- Dial a test call from your mobile phone.
- End the call, by pressing the headset call control button.
Note: If you have any further questions, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | email@example.com