Student Summer Position Available – Sales Support & Business Development
Location: Ottawa, ON
Looking for enjoyable summer employment where you can develop your business skills and learn more about diversity in the supply chain? With our summer position you will be in an engaging work environment where we still understand it is summer and we need to have fun!
NRG TeleResources was founded on a simple idea: That our company success comes from the authentic fun-loving people and our customers win because we care.
If this sound like you, we may be the fit for your summer job with the potential that it could turn into part-time work during your upcoming school year.
We play on the fringe of the tech industry, and are passionate about gender diversity and inclusion. We are the telephones, headsets and training partner for various corporations.
Here is how you can fit in… For starters, be nice. But seriously, here are a few more ways:
- Provide professional consultation on telecom hardware selection (help customers pick the best products),
- Provide quotes and following up to customers that contact us,
- And help when customers need troubleshooting support.
If you ‘get it’ and didn’t just charm us during the interview, you will also be asked to do some market research for us. We are in the early stages of expanding into the US and believe that some of the largest enterprises in the US will support our expansion because of our WBE certified diversity status. For this role, you will be asked to:
- Connect with these enterprises and begin dialog on our service offerings, including our enterprise hardware program,
- Advance them to the next stage of the conversation with an end goal of having them adopt a layer of our services.
As you most likely realize, you will need to have a good understanding of sales and marketing, sensitivity around diversity in the supply chain, and a positive outlook on life.
If this gets you more excited than working at the local mall or late night restaurant, then we should talk.
Email your interest, along with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the following form.
Close date: Friday, May 18, 2018