Jabra PRO9450 Hard Reset Instructions
Reasons to do a hard reset:
- Remove static electricity build up
- Dock the headset in the charging base
- Unplug the power supply cable from the base station.
- Remove the headset from the charging base.
- Power off the headset by pressing and holding the multi-function button until the LED indicator flashes red.
- Then place the headset in the charging base and thereafter connect the power supply cable again.
Note: If after completing the reset the problems persists, please contact
NRG TeleResources for further assistance.
888-753-7300 | firstname.lastname@example.org